Blog 6

                                  Personality Tests


1. Jung Typology Test 
 In this test I had to answer 64 question and say how I felt about those statements. I think for most of them I had put Neutral as my answer. I don't think what the overall results relate to me as of me being slightly extrovert  and with the feelings over thinking.











2. The Big Five
 There were about 100 questions and to a large extent the results came out to be true especially with the agreeableness and negative emotionality.






















3. Deal with it
  In this test I had to answer how I would react to certain scenarios. In which I scored a 50 for guilt-prone personality and the lowest 28 for shame-prone personality.








4. Attraction Test
  I totally agree with this as I prefer a partner who is very open-minded, funny, decently dressed, well mannered etc.















5. In this test I had to answer 44 questions and they seemed to be very much related, therefore the results were accurate.

Comments